1 Day Semi-Gobi Tour Including Lunch And Free Camel or Horseback Ride
The Gobi desert is far away for a short weekend or a day's visit; therefore, this "semi-Gobi" in central Mongolia is your chance to experience desert life. Imagine a picture that consists of the Rocky Mountains in the back, sand dunes extending over dunes, green trees in and by the dunes, and a river flowing along the dunes. That is what Semi-Gobi looks like! Camel riding or horse riding is also included in this tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Camel/horse ride
What's excluded :
- Personal expense
- Optional activity cost
- Travel Insurance
- After you are picked up in the morning from your hotel in Ulaanbaatar, you will be driven to Elsen Tasarkhai sand dunes, a semi-desert type beautiful landscape with big sand dunes. Your lunch will be served at a suitable spot on the way. The mountain is home to hundreds of birds, deer and gazelle. You will be able to go hiking around the area or ride a camel for a couple of hours to the small sand dunes nearby called “Elsen Tasarkhai".
Later, you will visit a local nomad family where you will have an opportunity to experience their way of life, their culture and traditions. Afterward, you will be transferred back to Ulaanbaatar where this tour concludes.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
8am from your hotel in Ulaanbaatar city, Mongolia.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.