1 Day Rwanda Gorilla Trekking Experience
-Flexible, can be customized according to the guest's needs
-Designed to meet the traveler's expectation
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
What's excluded :
- WiFi on board
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
The driver will pick you up from your Hotel in Kigali early morning at 4:45am and depart to the park headquarter for the briefing and grouping into small teams basing on which gorilla group you are to be tracking. Accompanied by a highly trained guide and the national park rangers, you will set off for your thrill experience of the Gorillas in the Mist. Once reached the family, you are allowed to spend strictly one hour with these amazing creatures.
The trek can entail some thorough climbing as well as hiking although when you come face to face with the tranquil yet potent Mountain Gorillas, watching them only a few meters away from you observing the group, the baby with the mothers, the gorillas partaking their everyday routine just right in front of you is all very overwhelming. After trekking, you will have lunch and we drive back to Kigali.
Volcanoes National Park, which lies along the border with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Uganda consisting of 125 square kilometers, is home to one third of the world’s remaining mountain gorillas, golden monkey and a rich mosaic of montane ecosystems. The park name’s and the majestic landscape is framed by five volcanoes it houses: Kalisimbi (the highest at 4,507m), Muhabura, Bisoke (with a verdant crater Lake), Sabyinyo and Gahinga. The Volcanoes National Park is one of Rwanda’s conservation epicenters, home to a number of international organizations and a coveted research ground for primates. Also, within the Volcanoes National Park boundaries are the Buhanga Eco Park, a forest holding Rwanda’s most intriguing folklore and the Musanze Caves, formed 62 million years ago after the last estimated volcanic eruption.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Or any other Hotel in Kigali.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.