1 Day Ruaha National Park
Located at the heart of Tanzania, Ruaha is the 'other park' on the Southern circuit. Ruaha's relative inaccessibility means it gets far fewer tourists than the Selous and less than any comparable park in the Northern circuit. The rewards of travelling this far are a wild landscape with baobab studded hills and rocky escarpments, with superb wildlife; Ruaha safaris have reliably exciting predator concentrations, it is home to 10% of the world's lion population, contains one of four cheetah populations in East Africa and has the third largest wild dog population in the world. This is accompanied by huge elephant and buffalo herds and a cross-over of game from southern and Eastern Africa.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ruaha National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ruaha National Park, Iringa Tanzania
The starting point of this tour will be from Iringa town, which can be reached by Bus from Dar es salaam in 8-12 hours. You will be picked from your hotel or lodge at about 6:00 am to drive to Ruaha National park.Stop over at the park entrance gate, after which we will later be re-introduced into Ruaha National Park.Continue with game drive and break for lunch. Later continue with evening game viewing along the Great Ruaha river. At about 5 pm, we return to Iringa.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.