1 Day Rhino Trekking on foot!- Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
With this,you'll avoid the hassle of transportation and delays thus more time watching these endangered and magnificent creatures in their wild habitat. You'll enter the territory of white rhinos on foot with well-trained rangers to guide you through the bush.
Also, you may have an opportunity to encounter the Uganda Kobs, oribis, bushbucks,waterbucks among others and other bird spieces(over 300 bird spieces)
If time does allow, you'll also enjoy a guided nature walk around the sanctuary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - You will have a packed picnic lunch in the wild or at a selected restaurant at the sanctuary.
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- International Ari flight, Personal travel insurance, Viasa, Souvenires, and Tips.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Uganda
Here, you'll have the rear opportunity of trekking the near extinct Rhinos in their wild; on foot!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Grand Global Hotel, Sir Apollo Kaggwa Rd, Kampala, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Uganda Post OfficeWe can also pick up from your hotel within Kampala and the AirportAirports
- Entebbe aircargo transporter, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, Uganda
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.