1 day Private tour Sapa trekking Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van (start from Sapa)
On this trip you will trek along Muong Hoa River sneaking through the valley nearby Sapa town, which is surrounded by huge rice paddy terraces. On the way you will learn more about how is the rice cultivating, from when the seed sowed to harvested, until being served as cooked rice on your dinner table. The night you spend in Tavan village, the unique village in Sapa area where Giay minority live, will be an excellent experience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Picnic lunch
What's excluded :
- Others thing not mention on inclusions
- At approx 9:00 AM, our tour guide will pick you up at your hotel and start trekking on the main road to go down to Muong Hoa valley. Beginning of the trip is the moment for admire the panorama view of the town and then the valley from the main road. After 4km on the main road, we start going down to the valley by the small trails through the terrace rice fields to get to Y Linh Ho hamlet, a small village of the Black Hmong people.
From Y Linh Ho village, we go along the river to go to Lao Chai village (means "old village" in the local dialect). It is time for you to visit the local families, listen to your guide's explanation about the local culture: how they live, way of building the traditional house, techniques of making clothes... or listen about the way of treatment for a sick person.
Stop for lunch. The lunch is served in one of the local refreshment restaurants on the side of the river.
In the afternoon, we leave Lao Chai to continue to Ta Van village, the Giay people's residence. The guide to bring you into some family: listen about their life, enjoy some green tea, learn about the differences of their culture from the other hill tribes even they leave close to each other.
Quitting Ta Van, we head up to the main road where the car will pick up us to transfer back to Sapa. End trip.
Departure Point :Sapa town
Departure Time :At 8.30 am - 9.30 am from your hotel in Sapa
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All price is in USD per person.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.