1-Day Private Shanghai City Tour to See Its Past, Present and Future
Shanghai is a huge international metropolis with a long history. This private full-day city tour is designed for people who are interested in Shanghai’s past, present and future. It starts with a visit to the galleries in the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall. Stroll through the lovely Yu Gardens and purchase lunch in the nearby Yu Bazaar, then take a walk along the Bund. Head to the Shanghai World Financial Center for an aerial perspective on the city, then see shops and Shikumen-style architecture along the atmospheric alleyways of Tianzifang, located in the old French Concession. Your tour includes entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off. No shopping detours, factory stores, tea ceremony or shopping site restaurant to take up your valuable time at attraction sites, so you will have a pure sightseeing experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Private English Speaking guide
- Complimentary bottled water with unlimited supplies
- Umbrellas are provided for free use
- Air conditioned car with chauffeur
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai World Financial Center
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, No.100 Renmin Main Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200003 China
Your tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall. There, you can view many textual and graphic files and architectural models, which will help you get an overall understanding of the development of Shanghai.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
Then, your guide will accompany you to the Yu Garden. Renowned as a shinning jewel among classical gardens in southern Yangtze River of China, it mainly features waterside pavilions, artistic stone carvings and wood engravings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Yuyuan Bazar, No.269 Fangbang Middle Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
After leaving the garden, you will be guided to the nearby Yuyuan market to take a leisurely walk along the bustling pedestrian street. The pseudo-classic architectures lie along ancient streets to form a market selling souvenirs and snacks. You may have lunch here on your own choices.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Bund, The Bund, Shanghai
Next, your trip will continue to the lively Bund Area to admire its essential part - the architectural complex of 52 exotic and glorious buildings. Take a leisure walk on the Bund and enjoy the spectacular view of the Huangpu River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai World Financial Center, Building 1, No.100 Century Ave, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
After that, you will ascend the World Financial Center, a skyscraper takeing the unique shape of a beer bottle-opene, with a height of 492 meters (1,600 feet). Here you will have a fantastic bird's eye view of the whole city. Take photos from the spectacular perspective of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tianzifang, Tianzifang, Shanghai
This Shanghai one day tour will conclude at Tianzifang, an old-style cultural block featuring distinctive Shikumen buildings with art studios, themed cafés and bars, and handicraft workshops.
After that, your guide will escort you back to your hotel.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels within the Middle Ring Road of Shanghai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up from hotels within the Middle Ring Road of Shanghai. An additional transfer fee will be incurred if your hotel is outside the above mentioned area.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.