1 Day Private Safari in Lake Manyara National Park
.Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the hotels and Airports.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book.A Private
Safari provide a luxurious adventure while exploring the African culture(Maasai and Barabaig) and wildlife in their habitats in a 2 by 2 seat 4WD Jeep everyone in a window seat. 1 Day Private Safari in Lake Manyara National Park provides enough time to explore the great number of wildlife specifically the big 5 such as tree climbing Lions, Buffalos, Leopards, elephant,in a single day and other wildlife such as Zebra,Gazelle,Giraffe, different reptiles,endangered wildcats, wildebeest, great number of baboons and monkeys, number of bird species than anywhere in Tanzania including Flamingo, Hippopotamus, many Fish families. Inside the Park expect to Canoeing in the Lake, Walking Safari, Canopy Walking away.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Other dietary requirements on request
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Drinking water and Wine
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
What's excluded :
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
• 7.00 am Early breakfast in Arusha Tourist Inn
• 8.30 am you’ll be picked up and start game drive at Lake Manyara National park.
• You’ll have not less than 6 hours game-drive(four wheel pop-up safari jeep) in Lake Manyara.
• Lunch at picnic site at 1.00 pm.
• 16.00 pm you’ll start exiting the Lake Manyara National Park Gate heading to Arusha Town
The Park has a variety of diverse habitats such as evergreen underground water forest, woodlands in the western shore of the lake, extensive swamps, grassland and alkaline lake where in its edge provide feeding area for a thousands of flamingo and it’s the only area in Tanzania with large number of birds’ species more than 500 species have been documented in the park. The lake is home for a number of fish families. 180 butterflies' species have been documented in the Park. Common wildlife expect to sight are thousands of wildebeest, Thomson’s & Grant’s gazelle, zebra, bushbuck, waterbuck, bush elephant, giraffe, baboons, warthogs, hippopotamus, african wild cats, african civet, spotted hyena, honey badge, black-backed, climbing tree lion, leopard.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up client(s) from any hotel/airport as soon as they call/emailed usAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Lake Manyara Airport, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
- Seronera Airport, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.