1-day private Hanoi city tour with fun and night street walking food tour
• Halong Bay Cruise Hunters - we are ranked # 1 of 140 tours in Halong Bay via Tripadvisor with GREAT REVIEWS, you can visit our listing/site to request and book more VIETNAM TOURS, Halong Bay Cruises and other services.
• # Hanoi city tour and night walking tour highlights:
• Visit Ho Chi Minh complex (Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, President palace, Stilt on House, Uncle Ho's pond).
• Tran Quoc Pagoda
• Temple of Literature
• Hoa Lo Prison
• Army museum
• Walking around busy and amazing streets and enjoy great food.
• Find out local traditions and history of streets
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport (pick up/drop off from your hotel in Hanoi)
- 1 bottle of water/person for city tour
- Qualified guide
- One bottle of water per person
- Dinner at night walking food tour
What's excluded :
- Drinks & alcohol drinks during the trip
- Personal Ordered Beverages
- 10% VAT
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Hanoi City tour:
8:30 am: Our local guide picks you up at your hotel in Hanoi and takes you to Ho Chi Minh Complex, at which you visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Presidents Palace and Ho Chi Minh’s House on which President Ho Chi Minh lived until his last breath. It might take some minutes for the registration before you begin your visit at this complex.
9:30 am: After visiting Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, continue your visit to Ho Chi Minh museum, on which documentaries and artifacts of President Ho Chi Minh’s life and revolutionary career are displayed. After a short trip on the museum, continue admire the unique One Pillar Pagoda, which lies in the campus of the complex.
11:00 am: Take a walk to Tran Quoc Pagoda, and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and charming beauty of one of the oldest pagoda in Hanoi.
11:45 am: Lunch at a local restaurant with local Vietnamese cuisine.
1:30pm: Continue your tour at Van Mieu – Quoc Tu Giam (Temple of Literature), the first Imperial University in Vietnam which was built in 1070.
2:00 pm: Leave the Temple of Literature, you have a cycle (predicable) trip to the Old Quarter, through Hoan Kiem Lake, Hanoi Opera House and stop at St. Joseph’s Cathedral.
3:00 pm: U will get back to your hotel.
### Nigh walking food tour.
• Duration: 3 hours
• Meeting point: Your hotel/stay
• Start time: We pick u up around 6pm at your hotel in Hanoi's Old quarter.
On a 3 hours walking tour you’ll explore the culture, history of Hanoi, step into a world full of street food vendors. Unlike big cities all around the world, street food in Hanoi are not just hot dog carts and pretzel stands, we offer an opportunity to try out 10 different dishes at local food stand, family restaurants…
A rotating menu from day-to-day to represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include – but are subject to change: rice noodle soup with beef, rice noodle with chicken, rice noodle with grilled pork, snail, or dry noodle, sticky rice, along with various kinds of donut, steamed pancake or Vietnamese sandwiches.
Pho (beef/chicken noodle), Bun Cha (Grilled Pork With Noodle), Banh Mi (Vietnamese Bread), Banh Cuon (Steamed Rice Pancake), Banh Xeo (Fried Rice Pancake), Nom Bo Kho (Green Papaya Salad With Dried Beef), Thit Xien Nuong (Street Pork Barbeque), Banh Ran Ngot(Sweet Rice Donut), Che (Vietnamese Dessert), Ca Phe Trung (Egg Coffee)…
Departure Point :Hanoi Old quarter areaor on request
Departure Time :Daily
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.