1 Day Private Delhi Sightseeing by car
welcome to Delhi ,The ultimate Delhi sightseeing tour! Visit all of the cities top sights, taste local cuisine and learn about the cultural rich capital of India.
Renowned for its rich history, culture and architecture, the city attracts many visitors both local and foreign annually.
Powerful rulers locally known as Maharajahs once ruled the region from this city which still remains a force to reckon with even today. Mentionable names include the Mughals, Khiljis and Tughlaqs.
Our tour package suits locals as well as foreigners of all age groups and makes your trip memorable with enjoyment coupled with learning.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monument entrance fees,Cemra fees,Rikshaw ride fees
- Driver and Guide Tips
- Sights visited:
Red Fort (Lal Quila)
"Lal Quila " is regarded as one ot architectural monuments. It has derived this name from the red- sandstone walls and was built in the year 1638 red fort comes under the category of "UNESCO World Heritage Site"and every year.
Humayun's tomb was built between the period 1562-1570.it was commissioned by Bega Begum first wife of mughal emperor Humayun. This tomb is located near nizamuddin Auliya chishti,it was designed by mirak mirza Ghiyas. Persian artist and in 1993 it was declared as "UNESCO World heritage Site ". Style of gardens and considered as the first garden -tomb of India.
Qutub Munar was constructed by Qutb -ud-din aibak in the year 1193 that has height of 73 meters and call as tower of victory or minar. this monument was also declared as "UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE SITE ".The minar is covered with beautiful verses from the holy Quran along with intricate carvings on the red sandstone.
Jama Masjid is a famously called as Masjid I Jahan- Numa and considered one of the famous mosque in India. this beautiful monument consists of the two 40 metre high minarets, 3 Gates and 4 Tower made in red-sandstone as well as white marble AROUND 25000 people can offer prayer at single point of time. It is great example of Mughal architecture that was constructed between 1650 to 1656.
The Lotus temple is one of the most famous temple of Bahai house of worship, it has lotus flower like shape. the best thing about this temple in the open for people of every religion and caste.
India Gate is a famous Memorial situated in the Delhi that was constructed to honor the Indian soldiers who died in Afghan wars and World War I. it is a prominent tourist place where you can see the names of the martyr soldiers.
At the end of the day, get dropped at your desired location to continue your journey.
End of tour.
Departure Point :Delhi, India
Traveler pickup is offered
pickup client dizred locationAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Under Five year Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Note: This is a suggested itinerary that completes in 8-9 hours. May be customized as per your schedule.
- Not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.