1 Day Private Car with English speaking Driver from Laem Chabang to Bangkok
This 10 hours trip is the best option for cruise’s traveler arrived at Laem Chabang port, Thailand. Enjoy a private car rental with English speaking driver pick up from cruise terminal to the city of Bangkok. All destinations in Bangkok are independently selected by customer. Explore many must see sights and activities such as the Grand Palace, temples, shopping and local street food. At the end of the day, you will return to your cruise ship to continue your memorable journey at sea.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off from Laem Chabang port
- Transportation with English speaking driver
- Parking fee
- Port fee
What's excluded :
- English speaking tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Overtime charge (200 THB/hour)
- This service will provide 10 hours private self-guided tour to Bangkok by car/van with English speaking driver. The driver will pick you up from cruise terminal at Laem Chabang port with the signboard of your name and then takes you to Bangkok. You can visit any must see landmarks within Bangkok city area as you want such as the Grand Palace, temples or shopping center etc. The Itinerary is flexible and you are able to customize to suit your interest.
We suggest a draft itinerary for 1 day trip as detail below;
• Meet our driver at the cruise terminal at Laem Chabang port
• Depart for Bangkok
• Visit the Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha
• Visit Wat Pho
• Visit Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun)
• Visit Flower Market
• Return back to Laem Chabang Port
• Drop off at the cruise terminal
Departure Point :
Departure Point: Cruise terminal at Laem Chabang port Address: Terminal A1, Laem Chabang Port, Bang Lamung, Chon Buri, Thailand Return point: Cruise terminal at Laem Chabang port
PortsLaem Chabang Cruise Terminal, 1 Sukhumvit Rd, Tambon Thung Suk La, Amphoe Si Racha, Chang Wat Chon Buri 20230, Thailand
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Bangkok, Bangkok
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Please note the driver is not a tour guide. However, he will be willing to help you as much as he can.
- Please do not expect excellent English skills from the driver as it is not an official language in Thailand. The English proficiency of the driver is not fluent, but he can definitely communicate in English.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship.
- Dress code is smart casual when you visit Grand Palace and temples.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.