1 day of diving in Cenotes
Mexican cenotes are very unique. They are freshwater sinkholes, caverns and caves hidden in the jungle. When you dive in cenotes, you can see a million-year history of formation of the peninsula out of the bottom of the ocean. Magical game of light beams, fossil shells and corals, halocline (when fresh and salt water meet), stalactites and stalagmites.
All this you can experience with us just in 1 day!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- 2 tanks, weights and belts
What's excluded :
- photo and video can be ordered for extra charge
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- diving torch can be rented for 5 USD per day
In one day we will dive in 2 different cenotes - Chak Mool and Kukulkan. In the morning we pick you up from your hotel and drive to the cenotes. They are located right next to each other. We do the 1st dive in Chak Mool. After dive we will have lunch - fruit and sandwiches, get warm, and go for the 2nd dive in cenote Kukulkan. After we finish diving, we drive you back to your hotel
Departure Point :Cenote Kukulkan, Solidaridad, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is included if you stay at the area from downtown Playa del Carmen to Puerto Aventuras. Other areas might be of extra charge
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, brain surgery etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- For certified divers only: Open water diver certificate (or equivalent) and good buoyancy skills are required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.