1-Day Northern Coast Private Tour in Taiwan
Enjoy a full one-day private tour exploring the Taiwan's amazing Northern coast. You get to learn and visit historical place.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: YehLiu Geopark, No.167-1, Kangton Rd. Yeh Liu Village, Wanli, New Taipei 207 Taiwan
As green and rugged as Ireland, yet often blessed with strikingly sunny weather, Taiwan’s north coast offers a rich variety of landscapes. Before the sun gets too high in the sky, we’ll reach Yehliu Geopark, a peninsula-shaped by wind and wave erosion
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Keelung Harbor, No. 1 Zhongzheng Rd., Zhongzheng Dist, Zhongzheng District, Keelung 20202 Taiwan
After a lunch of super-fresh local seafood we’ll head into Keelung and learn a bit about the history of the city. Being the north’s major port it has been subjected to attack and invasion by foreign powers. Those willing to walk a bit can enjoy the historic remains of Dawulun Fort and superb ocean views
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel in Greater Taipei, or Taipei or Keelung railway stations. Includes lunch, mineral water and insurance.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.