1 Day Mount Kilimanjaro Hike Trip
This tour takes you to the highest Mountain In Africa and the Highest self standing Mountain in the world. You'll have 4 hiking hours to Mandara Hut via Marangu route.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
What's excluded :
- Travel Insurance
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook.
- International Flights.
- All things of personal nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro National Park 40000 Tanzania
Marangu Route is also known as the “Coca Cola” or “tourist” route. It is the easiest and shortest route to the summit. This is also the only route with the comforts of sleeping huts at every camp site with solar lights and comfortable beds. The huts are communal, and the bunks have a sponge mattress and pillow.
There are 60 beds at both Mandara and Kibo Huts and 120 beds at Horombo Hut. Bathrooms and running water are available at the two lower huts. Mens’ and ladies’ latrines are available at the last camp but are very basic.
This route is usually done in 5 days but can be done in 6 days for better acclimatization. The extra day can be spent resting at Horombo or climbing the small peak of Mawenzi. But for 1 day hike you’ll end at Mandara Hut and get back to Arusha Town.
-6.00am waking up early in the morning.
-6.30am breakfast at Arusha Tourist Inn.
-7.00am you’ll be picked up by our guide and driver from your hotel and starting heading to Kilimanjaro National Park Gate(It’s almost 1.30 hours or 2 hours drive)
-After arrival then you will like 10 minutes for some registration, then you’ll start to climb.
Walk through the rainforest to the Mandara encampment. A side trip to Maundi Crater is a good way to see the surroundings including Northern Tanzania and Kenya. In the rainforest, look for towering Eucalyptus trees, bird life, and Colobus monkeys.
• Elevation: 1860m/6100ft to 27020m/8875ft
• Distance: 8km/5mi
• Hiking Time: 3-4 hours
• Habitat: Montane Forest
• Meals: BLD
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up client(s) soon as they identify their hotel location or airport landing timeAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha, Tanzania
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.