1 day motorbike Ba Vi National Park, Duong Lam ancient village
One day motorbike tour Hanoi to Ba Vi and Duong Lam Village is a short day tour. It is great for any client who has one day free in Hanoi and want to discover the country side of Vietnam by motorbike. Our tour's routes would be customized to bring you to the small roads runs along the villages out side of Hanoi. Organized by Motorcyclist-tours, we are specialist to make your vacation in Vietnam would be more great.
per adult from
6 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Tour includes: Motorbike, riding gears, fuel, 1 Lunch, Entrance tickets, Fees, Taxes,
- Entry/Admission - Ba Vi National Park
- Entry/Admission - Duong Lam Ancient Village
What's excluded :
- Exclusion: Personal expenses, all drinks, tips for the guide, insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ba Vi National Park, Tan Linh Commune, Ba Vi District, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Ba Vi national park is located 80 km from Hanoi. Its high about 1296 m above the see level owns cool weather all year round. Founded and was built as resort complex by French, nowadays, National park is an attraction of many tourist who are both foreigner and Vietnamese young guys.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Duong Lam Ancient Village, Son Tay Commune, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Duong Lam is an ancient village was created around 3rd century AD. There are many beautiful ancient houses has old Vietnamese style architecture. Some houses were built in the year of 1649,1703,1850.. still remain and in great maintenance. You will see all walls and structure of the village were made of laterite soil-a spacial soil was mined right at the village.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :1 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.