1-Day Mekong Delta to Cai Be from Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Having a boat ride to the remaining site of a wholesale floating market on Tien River, which was once famous many years ago.
- Visit the ancient house – a perfect mix of the Occidental and Oriental architectural styles.
- Have lunch at the local house with Vienamese cuisine
- Visiting distinctive family businesses where the locals make coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn
- Taking a sip of honey tea, and tasting fresh fruits while listening to the beautiful melody of Vietnamese traditional folk music
- Approaching features of the typical, traditional Vietnamese architectural styles from ancient houses
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A/c bus for sightseeing as per program
- English speaking guide
- 1 lunch at the local restaurant with Vietnamese cuisine
- Boat trip & entrance fees in Mekong Delta
- Pick up and transfer at the centrally located hotel in Dist 1 ( Ho Chi Minh City)
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Pick-up and drop off at the hotels is not centrally located
- Travel insurance; Tax & Tip; Personal expenses
- Other services not mentioned in the inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
07:30 AM: Depart from Ho Chi Minh city by bus. On the way, you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (a three-hour drive).
After arrival in Cai Be, have a boat ride to the remaining site of a very renowned wholesale small floating market on Tien River many years ago. This site entitles you to know something about the local trading habit that has changed due to the age of modern society when more terrestrial transportation and high-technique of agriculture have dominated everywhere.
Ramble in small villages where you will know about the indigenous culture. Make a short visit to a small family business where the locals are making coconut fudges and crispy rice popcorn. Additionally, visit a small bee farm and enjoy honey tea. Savor delicious fresh fruit and feel slow rhythms of Southern Vietnamese folk music – a kind of music entwined with the life and culture of the Mekong Delta people.
In Tan Phong Island, paddle through small canals – an exciting experience since you can look around, unwind and soak up the wonderful atmosphere of the Upper Mekong Delta. Additionally, after arrival in Tan Phong Island, let yourself immerse yourself in the tranquility of nature.
Visit Ba Kiet ancient house 200 years old and renowned for its unique structure and exquisite carvings; this house is also where you will have lunch. Afterward, pay a visit Ba Đức ancient house – a perfect mix of the Occidental and Oriental architectural styles.
Leave Tan Phong Island for Cai Be by boat and meet your bus for the trip back to Ho Chi Minh City. End your trip.
- Drop off time is subject to traffic, weather...so the finished time could be later than expecting.
- Activities may be done in a different order, compared to the brochure, but we ensure adequate supply of services as indicated in there.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :22 Bùi Viện, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The local supplier offers the pickup service for Meeting point and The centrally hotels/ accommodations located in Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City, in more detail consisting of streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Phan Chu Trinh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Nguyễn Thái Bình, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân, Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con*** Note: The exact pickup time in the above prescribed ranges varies according to the position of the customers’ hotels or the pickup points required.***Because of the traffic rule, the hotels/accommodations which located in the alley will be not served the pickup service.******The meeting point address:+ 22 Bùi Viện Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults, otherwise they will be subject to the adult rate. A surcharge maybe applied to the bookings with 2 or more children.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat and the tour inclusions. Please advise the supplier if you have from 1 infant at time of booking.
- Extra surcharge may apply for pickup outside of District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City
- For the centrally located hotels in Dist 1 where we can not pick up and transfer because of the traffic rules, please contact the local supplier for support.
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.