1-day Mai Chau hill tribe tour from Hanoi
Are you getting bored with the hustling and bustling atmosphere of the capital city Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam? You want to explore the open air and have unique experiences that you have never had? It is high time for you to take part in the full day tour discovering Mai Chau hill tribe. Joining in this tour, you will definitely have unforgettable experiences and take many beautiful photos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 Vietnamese set lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees & bicycle
- Transfer as specified in the itinerary, hotel pick up and drop off
- Water during transfer
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mai Chau, Mai Chau, Hoa Binh Province
First, you will be picked up at your hotel at 7.30.a.m and get out of Hanoi to get access to Mai Chau.
On the way, you will admire these incredibly beautiful landscapes and countryside villages, make a stop for taking scenic photo as well as visit the Muong tribes and then Thung Khe Pass for a magnificent view of Mai Chau Valley.
Around 11.00 you will reach Mai Chau, have relaxing time and be served an authentic lunch with a local family of the White Thai tribe and have some free time to make friend with the villagers.
In the afternoon, you will ride a bike through narrow village path, admire the picturesque terraced rice paddies and small villages, exploring the natural beauty of the valley and encountering the unique culture of the ethnic minority Thai people on your stops at the Pom Coong and Na Phon villages.
Around 16.00: you will get on car and drive back to your hotel. Your tour will end around 20.00.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.