1 Day Luxor Sightseeing Tour from Makadi Bay
Fantastic Makadi Tours to visit most of the sites in Luxor from your hotel as you will visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple, Colossi of Memnon, Karnak temple and Luxor temple, your trip will be private with private tour guide and private air-conditioned vehicle
per adult from
12 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Optional trips during Luxor tour
- Personal expenses during Luxor tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
An amazing feat of ancient Egyptian engineering, Karnak complex comprises three temples and took several generations to complete. The centerpiece is undoubtedly the Temple of Amun-Ra, the largest surviving column-supported temple in the World although the hypostyle hall containing 134 free standing columns is also world renowned and the backdrop for several Hollywood films. Thebes is often referred to as the greatest and the biggest outdoor museum in the world.
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Cross the River Nile to the West Bank and drive through lush farmland and sugar cane plantations to edge of the desert where you will find the tombs of the pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings. Cut directly into the mountains, the tombs in Valley of Kings were filled with treasures beyond comprehension and covered in beautiful painted hieroglyphics depicting the life of the king they housed such as tomb of King Tutmosis I, tomb of Tutmosis III, tom ok king Tutankhamon, King Ramses VI, King Mrenptah and Amonhotep II.
Pass By: Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, Kings Valley Rd Deir el-Bahari, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Continue your Luxor trip to the impressive mortuary Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Architecturally stunning, Hatshepsut temple would not look out of place with modern buildings and contains beautiful murals on its inner walls.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our representative We pick you up from all Makadi bay hotels with aboard reflecting your name.
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.