1 Day Kibale National Park
On this trip, you will encounter wildlife experience in the tropical forest Kibale which is also known as the Primate Capital of the World which is famously known for Chimpanzee tracking
The park is home to a total of 70 mammal species, most famously 13 species of primate including the chimpanzee.
It also contains over 375 species of birds, 351 tree species and some rise to over 55m and are over 200 years old.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Chimpanzee Permit(s)
- Bottled Drinking Water
What's excluded :
- Visa's , Tips, Air tickets, Drinks and Beverages and Optional Activities
Chimpanzee tracking and sighting a number of primates in Kibale Forest National Park like the Red tailed Monkeys, L'host Monkeys, Black and White monkeys, Grey cheeked mongabies, animals like Forest Elephants, buffaloes and many more.
Departure Point :Fortportal Kamwenge Road, Fortportal Kamwenge Rd, Fort Portal, Uganda
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.