1 day kayaking Nam Ha River - Funny, Exiting and Challenge in Luang Namtha
Long day kayaks on the Nam Ha River to explore jungle forest, green mountain landscape, birds sightseeing, the occasional troop of monkeys, visit different of ethnic minority along the river they are Khmu & Lanten, enjoy green bamboo along the bank of river. Low water levels from December to June may make kayaking rocky.
River: Nam Ha River.
Departure: Daily from July-November.
Paddle approx. 5-6 hours.
Difficulty level: Moderate adventure
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An experienced government certified, English speaking tour guide.
- Covered transport with an experienced certified driver.
- Kayaks & river equipment.
- Drinking water during the trip.
- Tour permit & village fund.
- Provincial tax on net income.
What's excluded :
- Beverages, personal expenses and tips not listed as Inclusions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luang Namtha, Luang Namtha, Luang Namtha Province
Start from Luang Namtha at 9:00 h, travel to Ban Nam Ha by Tuk Tuk where you start Kayaking, after prepare equipment paddle down the river which meanders through the thick forests of the Nam Ha National protected area. The first village you visit is Ban Nalan they are Khmu. The lunch will prepare at the village. After lunch visit other Khmu village & Lanten village “Ban Nam Goy” to see how to making bamboo paper & step of natural dyeing continue onward through green & jungle forest of protected area until arriving at the confluence of the Nam Tha and Nam Ha rivers paddle down the Nam Tha for a way before arriving at the Khmu village of Ban Sop Sim where your transport back to Luang Namtha will be waiting you.
Note: Nam Ha is best for rafting from July to October, for kayaking from July to November. Low water levels from January-June may make kayaking rocky.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Luang Namtha, Laos
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from any Hotel or Guesthouse in Luang Namtha
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Nam Ha is best for rafting from July to October, for kayaking from July to November. Low water levels from January-June may make kayaking rocky.
- What to bring: Hat, sun-screen, clothes/shoes to get wet, warm change of clothes for the evening, mosquito repellent, sarong for bathing.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.