1 Day Kapuzbasi Waterfalls and Bird Paradise - YK214
Sultan Marsh is one of the largest and most important wetlands in Turkey as well as in the Middle East and Europe. The number of species of birds, both predators and warblers, that visit, winter or breed in this area and its environs, where fresh and saltwater ecosystems are found side by side, is around 250, with extremely high number of certain bird communities during the migration season. The wealth and composition of species, the large populations afforded refuge, the number of varied habitats found side by side and the existing flora and fauna make this a high class a wetland by international standards.
The Kapuzbasi waterfalls are the 2nd highest waterfalls in the world (after the Victoria Falls). The Kapuzbasi Waterfalls are among Turkey’s most unusual: the seven waterfalls spurt right from a solid-rock cliff face. The water doesn’t come from a stream bed, but by water gushing out of seven different sources from the side of the mountain.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Kapuzbasi Selaleleri
What's excluded :
- Drinks, tips to guide and driver, personal expenses and optional tours
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kapuzbasi Selaleleri, Aladaglar Milli Parki, Kapuzbasi 38500 Turkey
We start very early on this tour to catch a glimpse of some of the many species of birds that visit the Sultan Marshes Bird Paradise. This tour includes a boat trip through the marshes, and may include a visit to nearby Yay Golu where flamingos may be seen at certain times of the year.
We drive through Yahyali Village and then over the Toros Mountains to Kapuzbasi Waterfalls in the National Park of Aladaglar.
At the end of the day we drive back over Toros Mountains through Yesilhisar Village and to Cappadocia.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from hotels in Cappadocia
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.