1 Day Joined Group Safari to Tarangire National Park
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the hotels and Airports once they confirm to do a Safari with us.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book.A joined group Safari provides sharing of ideas and cost among the travelers while exploring the African culture(Maasai and Barabaig) and wildlife in their habitats in a 2 by 2 seat 4WD Jeep everyone in a window seat. 1 Day Safari in Tarangire National Park provides enough time to explore the great number of wildlife specifically the big 5 Elephants in large number, Lions, Buffalos, Leopards,in a single day and other wildlife such as Zebra,Gazelle,Giraffe, different reptiles,endangered wildcats, wildebeest, baboons number of bird species including Flamingo, Dwarf Mongoose and other many.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation(camping, mid range or lodge) included in 1 nights before and after the safari
- All Fees and Taxes
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Sleeping bag
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Drinking water and Wine
- Bath towels
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
What's excluded :
- International Flights
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tarangire National Park, Tarangire National Park, Arusha Region
• 7.00 am Breakfast at Hotel.
• 8.00 am you’ll be picked up from the hotel by guide/driver and you’ll have 2 hour drive to Tarangire National Park gate.
• Lunch at 1.00 pm at picnic site
• You’ll have 6 hours game-drive (in a pop-up four wheel safari Jeep) in Tarangire.
• lunch at 1.00 pm at picnic site.
Tarangire The Park is located 118km (2 hours driving) South-West of Arusha and has a total surface area of 2850sq km. The Park has sparse vegetation strewn with baobab and acacia trees and it is the only area with greatest concentration of wildlife outside Serengeti Eco-system. Tarangire is the only place in Tanzania that contain high population density of elephants, more than 300 elephants have been marked at the Park.It’s the only place in Tanzania where dry-country antelope such as stately fringe –eared oryx and peculiar long-necked gerenuk are regularly observed by unparalled game viewing.While trekking in Tarangire Park expect to undertake guided walking safari, game driving and the common animals expected to viewed are Zebra, Buffalo,Impala, Giraffe, Kori bustard heaviest flying bird, Tarangire Pythons.
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up clients from any hotel/airport as soon as they emailed / call usAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Lake Manyara Airport, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
- Seronera Airport, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.