1 Day Joined Group Safari in Ngorongoro Crater National Park
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the hotels and Airports.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book.A 1Day joined group Safari provides sharing of ideas and cost among the travelers while exploring the African culture Maasai in Circular Bomas and wildlife in their habitats in a 2 by 2 seat 4WD Jeep. 1 Day Joined Group Safari in Ngorongoro Crater National Park provides enough time to explore the great number of wildlife specifically the big 5 such as black maned lions, Buffalos, black -hooked lipped Rhinoceros. Leopards, elephant,in a single day and other wildlife such as Zebra,Gazelle,Giraffe, different reptiles,endangered wildcats, wildebeest, great number of baboons and monkeys, number of bird species including lesser Flamingo, Hippopotamus, many Fish families. Inside the Park expect to Canoeing in the Lake, Walking Safari, Game Drive
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater National Park
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Drinking water and Wine
- A professional driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Free Day tour on Request
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Things of Personal Nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ngorongoro Crater, Ngorongoro Conservation Area Tanzania
• 5.00 am picked up from Arusha Tourist Inn.
• 7.00 am breakfast at Campsite
• You’ll have not less than 6 hours game-drive(four wheel pop-up safari jeep) in Ngorongoro.
• Lunch at picnic site at 1.00 pm.
• 15.00 pm you’ll start exiting the crater heading to Arusha Town.
The park has fertile volcanic land soil which supports many habitats. The park has "Lake Makat”(soda lake) Maasai word meaning "salt” home of various birds' species. Ngorongoro National Park is the only park in Tanzania that provides yearly around view the big 5 probably once in a single day of visiting. Also the park is well known for the existence of Maasai families in circular homesteads called Bomas. Ngorongoro National Park is best site to understand early human evolution pioneered by Mary and Louis Leakey. Other wildlife expected to sight wildebeest, gazelle, golden –jackal, bat-eared foxi, hippopotamus, East African wild dog, African leopard, ungulates, waterbucks, buffalo, eland, serval. Absenties wildlife are giraffe, oribi, topi, spotted hyena, African leopard, chetah, impala which are rarely seen in the park.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick-up client(s) from Airport/Hotel as soon as they called/emailed usAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Lake Manyara Airport, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
- Seronera Airport, Serengeti National Park Tanzania
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.