1 Day Joined Group Safari in Arusha National Park
Serengeti Safari Booking does not skimp on what you came to see. Our company free pick-up and drop off from the hotels and Airports.We also allocate good Hotels, Lodges for the travelers who didn't book.A 1Day joined group Safari provides sharing of ideas and cost among the travelers while exploring the African culture and wildlife in their habitats in a 2 by 2 seat 4WD Jeep. 1 Day Joined Group Safari in Arusha National Park provides enough time to explore the great number of wildlife specifically the big 5 such as lions, Buffalos, Leopards, elephant,in a single day and other wildlife such as Zebra,Gazelle,Giraffe, different reptiles,endangered wildcats, wildebeest, great number of baboons and monkeys and Warthogs, number of bird species including lesser Flamingo, Hippopotamus, many Fish families. Inside the Park expect to Canoeing in the Lake, Walking Safari, Game Drive. The Park also provide a good sighting of Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- All activities of game drive and (walking safari if indicated in an itinerary)
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Arusha National Park
- Drinking water and Wine
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Arusha National Park Gate
What's excluded :
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- All things of personal nature
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arusha National Park Gate, Momela Rd, Tanzania
• 7.00 am Early breakfast in Arusha Tourist Inn
• 8.30 am you’ll be picked up and start game drive at Arusha National park.
• You’ll have not less than 6 hours game-drive(four wheel pop-up safari jeep) in Arusha National Park.
• Lunch at picnic site at 1.00 pm.
• 16.00 pm you’ll start exiting the Arusha National Park Gate heading to Arusha town.
The park main gate is 25km north east of Arusha city. It is also 58 km from Moshi Town,35 km from Kilimanjaro International airport (KIA) and 300km from Serengeti National Park. The park is small(542 sq kilometers) but varied with spectacular landscapes in three distinct areas. In the west, the Meru Crater funnels the Jekukumia River; the peak of Mount Meru lies on its rim. Ngurdoto Crater in the south-east is grassland The shallow alkaline Momella Lakes in the north-east have varying algael colours and are known for their wading birds.
The park is very small in size but rich in varieties of wildlife which provide a good game-sighting as in normal Parks in Northern circuit. Visitors’ will come across common animals include giraffe, Cape buffalo, zebra, warthog, the black-and-white Colubus monkey, the blue monkey, flamingo, elephant, lion.
Leopard populations are rarely seen in the Park. More than 400 species of birds are documented. Narina Trogon, Bar-tailed Trogon are highlights for birders. Inside the Park there are many forest species than elsewhere in the world.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up client(s) at any hotel/ airport as soon as they call/ emailed usAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Lake Manyara Airport, Lake Manyara National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.