1 Day Jaipur Tour
On this Jaipur private guided full day travel package, you'll explore the best of the city in the company of a professional & friendly local tour guide, you'll learn about the majestic Amber Fort and City Palace. Take some time to admire Wind Palace and the roadside view of the Water Palace. You will also visit Jantar-Mantar ( Astrological place). Spend some time at Panna Meena Ka Kund- well worth taking 30 minutes out of your itinerary to check it out. and of course, a glass of delicious lassi at Lassiwala. A private AC car and an English speaking driver will buy you all comfort with return transfer. and skip the line as your tour guide will help you buy the entry tickets.
Customization is limited to the sites mentioned in this tour and Monkey temple & Anokhi HandBlock Museum. Your desired customized tour is subject to time availability.
Please book Toyota MUV if you're more than 2 travelers.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfer and sightseeing by a private AC car and driver
- An English speaking private local tour guide
- Parking, gasoline and bottled water in the car
- Taste delicious lassi at lassiwala
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees ( your tour guide will help you buy tickets to skip the line)
- Tip for the driver and local tour guide ( recommended)
- Video and still camera fee at the monuments
- Insurance, medical and emergency cost
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amber Fort was founded in the 11th century. It’s beautifully constructed from yellow and pink sandstone and gleaming white marble. Entering through the Sun Gate, your privately guided tour reveals lavish courtyards, decorated halls and the dazzling Chamber of Mirrors.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Panna Meena ka Kund, Near Amber Fort, Jaipur India
Panna Meena step well is hidden in the north end of the Amer area. It’s a great place to sit and spend some time during the hot summer afternoons because the ground of the kund remains very cool during that time. It’s a perfect place to visit after enduring the hoards at the Amer Palace, and well worth taking 30 minutes out of your itinerary to check it out. According to the local residents, it’s impossible for a person to use the same stairs to get down and go back up.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Water Palace which sits in the middle of the lake! The ancient palace that was previously used for duck-hunting is currently off-limits to the public, but it definitely makes for a postcard-perfect photo.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
City Palace Museum to see its carefully curated collection of miniature paintings, ancient weapons and royal Rajasthani costumes.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Jantar Mantar- [ Astrological observatory]- It's not a regular architectural monument. It is very scientific. This attraction in Jaipur displays the ancient scientific instruments to study astronomy.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal. Also known as the Palace of Winds, its delicately latticed windows allowed women of royal families to remain concealed as they observed the hustle and bustle of the street below.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.