1-Day Hsinchu and the Hakka Heartland Private Tour of Taiwan
Enjoy a full one-day private tour exploring the the city of Hsinchu and the Hakka Heartland, visiting unique locations to truly discover this unique region.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beipu Old Street, Beipu Street, Beipu 314 Taiwan
founded in 1835 by armed Hakka settlers, is a place where the past can still be seen and touched. A good bit of 19th-century character remains, including shops that sell camphor oil, a key commodity in the Taiwan of yesteryear, and restaurants that serve frog meat and offal. Lunch will include more mainstream Hakka delicacies – but if you’re an adventurous gourmand let us know and we’ll order accordingly!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hsinchu City, Taiwan 300
We will take to experience the unique Oriental Beauty Tea plantation and tea tasting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel in Hsinchu or Taipei or Hsinchu railway stations.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.