1 Day Horse Riding Safari Tanzania
While creating memories on a safari trip in Tanzania how can you miss something stunning like a Horse Ridding Safari? It used to be a medium of travel in old age in various corners of the earth. So, what about meeting some zebras, giraffes, and some other grazing games sitting on the back of a horse?
While exploring the 4X4 safari vehicle is the more adopted style of safari Lifetime Safaris has brought the opportunity of exploring the safari with a unique style. This is designed especially for those guests of ours who want something out of the box. Explore the natural beauty, diverse natural heritage, and more in the most iconic style.
Saddle up and indulge your sense of adventure on the migration riding safari on the Serengeti. Get immersed in the surroundings as you gently trundle along to witness the greatest natural spectacle of the million wildebeest migration.
per adult from
What's included :
- All airport transfers in private car
- Transport and wildlife drives in modified 4WD Land Cruiser or Land Rover
- All wildlife reserve entry fees
- Visit of a Masai Village
- 3 l mineral water per person per safari day
- Domestic flight Serengeti-Zanzibar
- 05 x FB at kids and family friendly safari lodges / tented camps as per itinerary
- 01 x BB at a boutique hotel in Stone town
- Flying doctor insurance (first aid on the spot and rescue flights )
- Wildlife Management Area Fees
- 06 days private safari
- Services of a professional English speaking safari guide
- Game drives Lake Manyara and Serengeti
- Guided village and nature tour at Lake Manyara
- Coffee/Tea with picnic lunches
- 01 x BB at Blues & Chutney Country B&B. or similar lodge, Arusha
- 04 x BB at the beach resort in Zanzibar
- Private tours on Zanzibar as per itinerary
- Tourist Development Levy
- 18 % VAT
What's excluded :
- International Flights
- Gratuities for safari guide
- Visa fee
- Ranger guided Nature Walk along the Crater Rim
- Hot Air Balloon Safari at Serengeti (550 USD per adult or kid)
- All items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Game drive at the Ngorongoro Crater Floor
- drinks and beverages in lodges
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tanzania, Tanzania
Tanzania boasts such highlights as Mount Kilimanjaro, the Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and the spice islands of Zanzibar – making it an unforgettable safari and horse riding holiday location. Recognized worldwide for its wildlife and natural beauty, Tanzania is a wildlife tour location of extreme importance. For many Tanzania has been the ultimate safari destination, with national parks and game reserves covering some 33,660 sq km (or 28%) of the country. Hidden Trails offer three amazing horse riding safaris in Tanzania – each promising an unforgettable experience.
Giddy-Up! And go off the beaten track to indulge the equestrian spirit while horse riding through the scenic landscapes. For a good 5-7 hours, you can horseback ride and trot as fast as the herds of wildebeest, zebra, antelope and other hooved animals. Experience the exhilaration of watching the big 5 from a safe distance atop a horse. You will be galloping on a horseback between Mt. Meru and Mt. Kilimanjaro on the most natural of safari vehicles- the horse; making your way through the diverse landscapes ranging from savannahs, bush country, and swamps, and stay each night in safari camps.
MIGRATION RIDING SAFARI
Saddle up and gently trundle to get immersed in the surroundings on the Migration Riding Safari to witness the greatest natural spectacle of the million wildebeest migration. Indulge your sense of adventure on the Serengeti and ride on horseback to Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara.
KILIMANJARO ELEPHANT RIDES
Access the remote corners forbidden to jeeps on the Kilimanjaro Big Game Trail. Watch the elephant, zebra and wildebeest graze nearby as you go horseback riding for that riveting safari experience, with the awe-inspiring Mt. Kilimanjaro as the backdrop.
NORTHERN DISCOVERY TOUR
Explore the Northern Circuit on Northern Discovery Tour and be ready to be enthralled as you ride between Mt.Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru. Listen to the voices of the wild in the fascinating wilderness of the Serengeti, Lake Manyara and the Ngorongoro Crater brimming with flora and fauna for that exquisite safari feel. You can also undertake an aerial survey of the Serengeti on a hot air balloon safari.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.