1-day Hanoi City Sightseeing with Cyclo Tour
Having the beauty blend of Paris style charm and Asian grace, the capital city of Hanoi is an excellent example of East and West harmony as a shining star in the South East Asia. If you want to discover all these stunning things, it is highly recommended to join in the amazing half-day tour discovering Hanoi gives you a great opportunity to pay a visit to many famous tourist attractions such as: Hoan Kiem Lake, One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ngoc Son Temple as well as admire these magnificent landscapes, take many beautiful photos, know more about the daily life of Vietnamese locals in Hanoi, fall in love with this lively city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 Vietnamese set lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Transfer as specified in the itinerary, hotel pick up and drop off
- Water during transfer
- One hour cyclo ride (rickshaw)
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
You will be picked up at your hotel at 8.30.a.m to enjoy an amazing half-day tour discovering Hanoi.
First, you will visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, a great historic attraction of Hanoi, where you can explore Ho Chi Minh life. Then, you will make your way to the popular One Pillar Pagoda to admire the colorful lotus pond here before coming to the Temple of Literature, the first university in Vietnam, which was originally a place honoring Confucius and today celebrating the doctorates and excellent scholars of Vietnam.
In the afternoon, you can choose to visit one of the city’s museums including the Hoa Lo Prison/History Museum/Ethnology Museum.
After that, you can visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple to admire these symbolic images of the Hanoi city before joining a one-hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter, which is also known as the 36 streets.
Finally, you will go back to your hotel when the tour ends around 4 pm
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.