1-day grand tour (no visa)
If you want to make the most of your 1-day stay in St. Petersburg, this tour will be the best option! We invite you to start your day with a panoramic visit. Your professional guide will take you throughout the historic center, showing the most beautiful monuments of the city. During the walk you can visit the St. Isaac's Cathedral, famous for its huge golden domes and the interior decorated with the malachite, lapis lazuli, mosaics and paintings of Russian artists. Then they will continue with a visit to the world famous Hermitage, where a nice tour of the ballrooms and the art gallery awaits. They will end their day with a visit to the Yusupov Palace, where they will hear a mystical and tragic story of the life and murder of famous Rasputin.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- skip the line
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral, St Isaac_s Square, 4 Nevskiy Prospekt metro station, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
Anyone who comes to St. Petersburg has to visit this beautiful cathedral! And we will help you with pleasure! It is one of the greatest cathedrals of its time that even today stands out for its magnitude. Its height is almost 102 meters, it fits 14 thousand people, weighs almost 300 thousand tons, has 112 columns. In their decoration they used 43 types of minerals, among which French, Italian, Russian marble and semi-precious stones such as malachite and lapis lazuli.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Our accredited guide will help you get to know the most famous museum in our country. Currently the Hermitage has almost 3 million works of art that are stored in 365 rooms, occupying the area of 23,000 square meters. During the excursion you will get to know the most important, such as: the ballrooms of the Winter Palace with the famous hall of Malachite, The Little Hermitage, The Old Ermitage and The New Ermitage with the collections of Italian, Spanish and Dutch painting.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Yusupov Palace on Moika River, Emb. Reki Moiki, 94 Entrance for individual visitors and small groups from Dekabristov Street, 21, St. Petersburg 190000 Russia
This palace belonged to one of the richest and most powerful families in the country in the prerevolutionary era. In addition to seeing splendid rooms and incredible wealth, you can hear an interesting story of the life and murder of Grigorio Rasputin. Since exactly here on the night of December 16 to 17, 1916, Rasputin, an illiterate peasant and healer, was murdered, in whose powers the seer trusted the family of Tsar Nicholas II.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
St. Petersburg Passenger Port "Lieutenant Schmidt Embankment", St. Petersburg Passenger Port "English Embankment", St.Petersburg Passenger Port "Marine Facade"Airports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- St Petersburg Port Passenger Terminal, р. Большая Нева,, Санкт-Петербург, Russia, 199034
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.