1 Day Excursion Nature and Archeology Bulla Regia and Beni Mtir from Tunis
The ancient city of Bulla Regia lived partly underground. On two levels, the most luxurious houses had patios, columns, mosaics, and carved capitals. Some had private thermal baths. its underground rooms without equivalent in the ancient world, Bulla Regia is one of the most astonishing archaeological sites of Tunisia!
Next stop Beni Mtir offers impressive landscapes, whatever the season, and fills us with all the colors, offering us a peaceful feeling of tranquility. You will think that if we say that it is a corner of Paradise we are using a cliché. And yet you are not going to be disappointed. The place deserves comparison with Paradise!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bulla Regia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bulla Regia, Jendouba Tunisia
The first stop of the excursion will be Bulla Regia the splendid historic town located north of Jendouba, in the Medjerda Valley and in the middle of the cereal plains that had always attracted the lust of successive ancient civilizations.
Bulla Regia which signifies the beautiful city was one of the famous cities in the Carthaginian, Roman, and Byzantine periods whose monuments bear witness to this to the present day. Created in the 4th century BC, the city was invaded by the Romans in the year 203 BC to become in the year 156 BC. J-C the Capital of the Numidians under the reign of Massinissa, Rome's main ally.
From the Byzantine era, the city had experienced a period of stagnation and was gradually deserted by its population until it became a ghost town.
The middle of the 19th century had seen the first archaeological excavations at Bulla Regia which subsequently allowed the discovery of several archaeological sites. The site currently contains vestiges including forums, a theater, and public thermal baths which date mainly from the Roman period, in addition to a museum where are exposed mosaics, coffins, and other ancient objects belonging to the Numidians, Carthaginians, and Romans.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Beni M Tir, Beni M Tir, Jendouba Governorate
Very beautiful village with respect for nature and the climate Beni M’Tir is a village in north-western Tunisia, located in the mountainous region of Kroumirie, a few kilometers from Bulla Regia and Aïn Draham. The city is located on the territory of the confederation of Berber tribes of the Kroumirs. Built-in 1948 to house the engineers and workers who came to build the Beni M'Tir dam, which the village overlooks, the town has retained its original and typical architecture following a municipal decree: tiled roofs and identical facades with black shutters And red frames.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You’ll get picked up from any hotels or Airbnb around Tunis
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.