1 Day Dian Fossey Tomb Hike
With this tour you will learn more about a conservation pioneer Dian Fossey, an American primatologist and conservationist known for undertaking an extensive study of mountain gorilla groups from 1966 until her 1985 murder. Dian Fossey's work to study and protect the lives of the wild gorillas in Rwanda touched the hearts of people around the world. Her focus, courage and passion have inspired many conservationists who have followed since.
per adult from
11 to 13 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - *Permit to hike Dian Fossey, *Lunch with soft drink, *All park entrance fees, *Full time English/ French specking driver guide, *Ground transportation by 4x4 wheel drive , *Taxes, *Water, *Transfers.
- Entry/Admission - Volcanoes National Park
What's excluded :
- *International flights, *The cost of obtaining visas, *Tips (Tipping guideline $ 10 per person).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Volcanoes National Park, Musanze Kinigi, Ruhengeri Rwanda
1 Day Dian Fossey Tomb Hike. This trip will take you to the burial site of the world’s most widely known researcher on the endangered mountain gorillas.
04:20 Am, Our English driver guide will pick you from where you will be staying in Kigali, short briefing then drive to Volcanoes National Park in Musanze, straight to the park headquarters for registration and briefing.
The trek involves a 30 minutes’ drive from the park headquarters to the trail head to access the Karisoke research camp where visitors walk from 10 minutes to the park boundary, start your adventure.
After this amazing this trip to Dian Fossey Grave, Lunch then drive back to Kigali city, straight to your hotel or to airport.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Kigali.
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The minimum age for Dian Fossey Tomb hike is 15 years. And it require some level of fitness.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.