1 Day De tour to Northern Armenia from Tbilisi (Sanahin, Haghbat, Akhtala)
Take a detour from Georgia and spend a day visiting the gems of northern Armenia! If you are time strapped but would love to get a chance to visit Armenia, this tour is especially designed for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Traditional Armenian BBQ lunch but vegetarian/vegan options are available
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide service
- Bottle of water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Visa if applicable
Start the tour from Tbilisi, crossing the border to Armenia. Visit two UNESCO Heritage listed sights along the Debed Canyon. Enjoy the tranquility of the serene surrounds of Sanahin monastery before you marvel at the Haghbat monastery, positioned among lush green fields. Enjoy a memorable family-hosted traditional Armenian BBQ lunch. Delight in the ancient frescoes of the church at the Akhtala fortress-monastery before returning to Tbilisi.
• Haghpat Monastery, next to Saint Nshan Church, Haghpat 1722 Armenia
• Monastery of Sanahin, Alaverdi 1705 Armenia
• Akhtala Monastery, Off 1st Raffi St., Akhtala Armenia
Departure Point :Envoy Hostel & Tours | Tbilisi, Didi digomi, 45 Betlemi St, T'bilisi, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.