1 Day Classic Amboseli Safari
A perfect safari for those who are quite limited with time in Kenya. The view of Mount Kilimanjaro will most definitely amaze you.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kilimanjaro
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Kilimanjaro, Kilimanjaro National Park 40000 Tanzania
Amboseli National Park is in southern Kenya. It’s known for its large elephant herds and views of immense Mount Kilimanjaro, across the border in Tanzania. Observation Hill offers panoramas of the peak and the park’s plains and swamps. Varied wildlife includes giraffes, zebras, cheetahs and hundreds of bird species. The western section is dominated by vast Lake Amboseli, which is dry outside the rainy season.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are very flexible on pick up locationsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.