1 Day: Chemka Hot Spring
The Chemka Hot Springs are an oasis in the hinterland of the Kilimanjaro region, situated 40 kilometres from Moshi. At these idyllic underground springs with the crystal clear, turquoise water, you can enjoy the perfect rest after a strenuous Kilimanjaro climb or adventurous wilderness safari.
But also for day-trippers, they are an ideal destination. Whether it’s the old, the young, the quiet or the active, the Chemka Hot Springs invite you to linger, swim and explore. The pond is very deep, in some places up to 10 meters, but the water is so clear that you can see the bottom well all the time.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Meals and Drinks
- Safari jeep 4*4 pop up roof top with six widow seat
- All fees and taxes
- A professional driver/guide
- Entry/Admission - Kikuletwa Hotsprings
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Tips form safari driver/guide
- Items Personal
- Travel insurance, visa fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kikuletwa Hotsprings, BomaNgombe, Moshi 3041 Tanzania
This is probably the best place to swim. Emanating from within the earth, the geo-thermally warmed water is constantly renewed and is therefore very fresh and clear and clean. It’s a very pleasant place to spend a couple of hours with family, or to relax after safari.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Arusha, Tanzania
Traveler pickup is offered
We advice our travelers to book the nearest hotel in townAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is group tour.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.