1 Day Chankanaab Beach Park + Snorkel & Sea Lion Show (buffet Lunch Included)
Chankanaab Park is one of the must-see places in Cozumel, this State Park has been the # 1 attraction on the island since 1980.
It is the perfect place to enjoy your day in Cozumel. You will enjoy our all-inclusive snorkeling, buffet lunch, access to park attractions and facilities.
The park features more than 60 Mayan replicas embedded in a botanical garden with more than 350 types of plants from more than 20 countries. The "Mayan house" offers a look at the cultural past of our culture.
Grab your snorkel gear and view schools of colorful tropical fish, the vibrant reef and admire underwater statues!
Other attractions in the park include the Sea Lion Show, the Tequila Museum where you can sample different types of tequila, Crocodile pond and more!
Enjoy the white sand beach, relax and enjoy your day with your favorite drinkunder palapas, beach chairs and hammocks.
The Chankanaab Park is synonymous of adventure, nature, fun and tranquility in one place!
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Park admission
- Sea Lion Show
- Lunch - Buffet Lunch is only available at designated park restaurant
- Palapas and beach chairs
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Acess to Tequila Museum
- Botanical Garden with Mayan replicas
- Mayan House
- $5 USD fee for snorkeling at the Marine Park is included
- Entry/Admission - Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park
- Entry/Admission - Chankanaab Reef
What's excluded :
- Transportation is not provided.
- The use of any type of sunscreen is not allowed to protect the marine life and reef systems
- No food service on the beach. Buffet lunch is only available at designated park restaurant
- Other activities at the park
- The minimum age to snorkel is 8 years old.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing to help to protect the environment and reef systems.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park, Carr. Costera Sur Km 9. 5 Zona Hotelera Sur, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Chankanaab Park is one of the must-see places in Cozumel, this State Park has been the # 1 attraction on the island since in 1980, the Lagoon, was declared a National Park as a refuge and protection area for marine flora and fauna.
Chankanaab Park is the perfect place to enjoy your day in Cozumel, it has an archaeological zone with more than 60 Mayan replicas embedded in a tropical garden with more than 350 types of plants from more than 20 countries in addition to the endemic vegetation of the island. The "Mayan house" offers a look at the cultural past of the peninsula; its style of construction, the way of cultivating and even the opportunity to taste a tortilla made at the moment.
Other attractions in the park include the Tequila Museum, Temazcal, Fish Spa, Restaurants, Souvenir Shops, Crocodile pond and the Sea Lion show.
Its very wide beach area with white sand, is adorned with palm trees, among which there are palapas, hammocks and lounge chairs to relax and enjoy your day.
The Chankanaab Park is synonymous with adventure, nature, fun and tranquility in one place. It has activities for the whole family and is part of a conservation area whose income is allocated to the development of the community through scholarships to study children, environmental research programs, cultural and sports activities as well as many other needs of Cozumel Island.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chankanaab Reef, Cozumel Mexico
Chankanaab Park has one of the best reefs accessible from the beach. There is no need to take a boat, just soak and enjoy!
This feature has made the park the favorite place for visitors who want to snorkel, since its clear waters, perfect depth, minimal current and abundant marine life provide safety and lots of fun.
As a big plus, you will also see, original Spanish cannons from times of the conquest that were recovered in wrecks of the peninsula, as well as a Mayan replica of the god Chaac, a statue of Virgin of Guadalupe and a statue of Christ.
Guests from must take a short 5-15 minutes taxi ride to Chankanaab Adventour Beach Park Cozumel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park, Carretera Costera Sur Km. 9, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :11/9/2019 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.