1-day Cai Be and Tan Phong floating market with cooking class (Small group)
Carpeted in a dizzying number of green colors, the Mekong Delta in Vietnam seems to bring you into these splendid pages of a geography book. Do you want to discover all that this region offers ranging from picturesque sceneries, tranquil atmosphere to stunning cuisine and especially the outstanding highlight of the floating market? Don’t hesitate to join in an amazing full-day tour of Cai Be floating market and Tan Phong Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 lunch at the local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private boat trips in the Mekong delta, Bikes & Cooking class
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
Upon your arrival in Cai Be at about 9.30.A.M, you will set off by motor boat to pay a visit to the Cai Be floating market where you can observe the locals trading fruit and many other local goods on board their vessels.
Next, you will visit a small family business to know the traditional way they use to make coconut candy and crispy rice popcorn.
Then, you will stroll around the small villages to visit the huge orchard and fruit plantation, as well as join in the amazing performance of traditional southern Vietnamese folk music.
Around 11.30 AM, you will resume cruising to a system of small canals to explore the hidden charms of the Upper Mekong Delta.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tan Phong, Tan Phong, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Once coming to Tan Phong island, you will join in a cooking instruction to know how to cook special Vietnamese dishes. Then, you will have time enjoying the lunch and fresh river food in the middle of the garden. After lunch, you can relax on the hammocks to rejuvenate your energy.
Around 14.00 PM, you will ride a bike around the village path with fruit orchards and bonsai garden to grab a chance to encounter the local islanders, interact with them to know more about the local daily life in the Mekong Delta.
Finally, at about 15:00 PM, you will take a boat ride back to Cai Be and go back to Ho Chi Minh City by van/car.
The trips end around 16:30 – 17:00 pm.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.