1 day Borobudur & Prambanan Temple Tour (07.00am - 03.00pm)
Explore Borobudur and Prambanan Temples in a day to witness the majesty of the two best tourist destinations in Yogyakarta!
Explore Borobudur Temple, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that was built in the 9th century
Visit Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple in all of Indonesia
Enjoy a practical shuttle that is ready to take you safely to your destination, either to the tourist site or back to the hotel
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- For 9 hours, there are exciting adventures that await you in Borobudur and Prambanan. You are invited to visit two of the best places that are the center of culture and history on the island of Java.
Start this journey by being picked up at the hotel to be more comfortable. In the comfort of modern air-conditioned vehicles, see views of the city replaced with luxury Borobudur, Mahayana Buddhist temples which are included in the list of the largest temples in the world according to UNESCO.
Once satisfied to tour the Borobudur, hop back into the vehicle to visit Prambanan Temple, the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia and enter the UNESCO World Heritage Site list.
Departure Point :Yogyakarta, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.