1-day Boat trip in My Tho and Ben Tre
Carpeted in a dizzying number of green colors, the Mekong Delta in Vietnam seems to bring you into these splendid pages of a geography book. Do you want to discover all that this region offers ranging from picturesque sceneries, tranquil atmosphere, local temples to stunning cuisine? Don’t hesitate to join in an amazing full-day tour of Ben Tre and My Tho provinces.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 01 set menu lunch at local restaurant
- English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Entrance fees & boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Water during transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Tho, My Tho, Tien Giang Province, Mekong Delta
Upon your arrival, you will get on board of the sampan and cruise down the river around the four magnificent islands of Phoenix, Unicorn, Dragon and Tortoise islands.
Then, you can make a stop at Unicorn Island, where you do a short walking around country lane and visit the tropical fruit gardens, sample some kinds of tropical fruits and especially join in an amazing performance of folk song music performed by the local people before visiting the fruit plantation
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: An Thoi, An Thoi, Phu Quoc Island, Kien Giang Province
Next, you will ride a hand-rowed sampan through Thoi Son canal and immerse in the tranquility of the countryside, pay a visit to the family business to see the honey-bee farm and taste the honey tea and stunning coconut candy.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tan Thach, Tan Thach, Ben Tre Province, Mekong Delta
After lunch, you will ride a bike around the Tan Thach village, encounter and interact with the local villagers to explore the local daily life in the Mekong Delta. If you cannot join in the cycling trip, you can enjoy hammock relaxing for cool breeze.
Finally, you will transfer back to Saigon. The trip ends about 5pm.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.