1 Day Bike Tour to Pigeon Waterfall
Join our 6 hours guided bike trip to the mountains of Chong Kurchak. To see the amazing Pigeon Waterfall and climb the rocks to touch it.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bike rent
- Helmet rent
- English speaking bike guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- During this trip you will drive through and see a typical Soviet Houses for the weekend relax, called “ Dacha”.
Pass by the fields of weed and local people working in these fields. Along with cows, horses and sheep’s located at the hills in front of the fields
After, we will reach out typical Kyrgyz villages, with chickens crossing the road in front of your bike.
The road is always changing from rocky and dusty to good asphalt footage, when finally we will reach the point where it started to go up.
We are moving toward Chong Kurchak rocks.
The hills are not very difficult even for amateur rider. It goes up and down, so you can have some rest going down.
We are having several stops for water, rest and snacks.
After 5 km we will see our beautiful destination. And this Beaty will motivate us for the last, but very good pedaling to11% hill. This is the most difficult but the most short part of the road.
Definitely this final try is worth of it. We will come closer to the tall Rocky Mountains and and finally notice awesome pigeon waterfall.
Our journey is not finished yet. From mountain bike riders, we are transforming to the rock climbers and going down by rocks to the bottom of the waterfall.
Awesome pictures, cold mountain water, fresh air will make you stand here for about 20 minutes, just enjoying this beauty.
After we did all pics, some can had a cold waterfall shower, we are going up climbing the rocks having our second snack and heading toward starting point.
Departure Point :Gergert Sport Shop
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Duration 6 hours
- Elevation chart. Start-1000m Finish 1500m
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Hat or baseball cap
- Second clothes to change
- Raincoat jacket
- Food and snacks
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.