1 day Akagera safaris
Akagera National Park has a diversity of wildlife including buffaloes, elephants, giraffes, zebras, impalas and many others. After a long time being extinct in Akagera National Park, the black rhinos and lions have recently been restocked. Their sighting is always not guaranteed due to their small number and the hiding character of the black rhino. Enjoy the game drive viewing the natural habitat of different animals, birds and enjoying the view of different lakes and landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Airport/Departure Tax
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Akagera National Park, Akagera National Park, Eastern Province
Akagera National Park lies in eastern Rwanda, hugging the border with Tanzania. It's characterized by woodland, swamps, low mountains and savannah. The varied terrain shelters wildlife including zebras, giraffes, elephants, lions and hundreds of bird species, such as the rare shoebill stork. In the southern part of the park, vast Lake Ihema is home to hippos and crocodiles.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kigali Intl. Airport, Kigali Rwanda
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.