1 DAY 8 hours of fantastic Kecak dance private tour with sunset at Uluwatu Temple / Relaxing time at the beach of movie location! With English / Japanese driver
Watch the fantastic Kecak Dance set against the setting sun of the breathtaking Uluwatu Temple.
Reset the usual scenery‼誘 Invite you to a fantastic world.
In addition, you can spend a relaxing time at the location of the movie "Eat, pray and fall in love" "Padan Padang Beach".
It is a private tour only for customers. You can arrange tours freely!
""" Schedule """
▶▶▶ 13: 00pm Pick up at hotel
▶▶▶ Luwak coffee (only for those who wish)
▶▶▶ Local markets and traditional crafts (only those who wish)
▶▶▶ Padang Padang Beach
鑑 Watching Uluwatu Temple with Kecak & Fire Dance
到 着 Arrive at hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Gasoline cost
- English or Japanese driver
- Roundtrip transportation to hotels
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Please pay the temple entrance fee, toll fee, dance appreciation fee, souvenirs, etc. by yourself.
- Dinner - Please pay for the food and drink you ordered.
- Lunch - Please pay for the food and drink you ordered.
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Uluwatu Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bali, Bali
[13:00 pm We will pick you up at the hotel]
Areas covered: Nusa Dua, Benoa, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Sanur, Ubud
Stop At: Padang Padang Beach, Pecatu, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
[Padang Padang Beach]
It is a beach with beautiful nature that has also become a location for the movie "Eat, Pray, Love" starring Julia Roberts.
Turquoise sea on white sandy beach. Superb views of nature are spreading there.
After the beach, we will guide you to Luwak Coffee Garden if you wish.
Visit the roasting process in a coffee garden.
You can sample various kinds of coffee and tea while admiring the view of the beautiful rice terrace.
You can also drink Indonesian rare coffee "Luwak Coffee" at a convenient price.
"Luwak coffee" is a coffee made by roasting undigested coffee beans emitted from musk feces. Also known as "phantom coffee".
Please try this opportunity!
You can also swing on a large swing in the rice terrace! (Extra charge)
It is a popular attraction in Bali. Swing comfortably in nature.
You can enjoy the real Heidi mood.
You can also take instagram photos at bird's nests and heart-shaped photo spots.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uluwatu Temple, Jl. Raya Uluwatu Southern part of Bali, Pecatu 80361 Indonesia
[Uluwatu Temple with Kecak & Fire Dance]
“Uluwatu Temple” is a superb view spot that shows the most beautiful appearance at dusk.
It is one of Bali's six major temples and a famous power spot, and will surely be one of the most memorable scenery.
A temple along the coast at the southwestern tip of Badun Peninsula, where a sea spirit is enshrined on a 70m cliff.
A magnificent sunset over the temple and the Indian Ocean.
And ketchup dance while watching the setting sun.
It is a popular traditional dance that you want to see once when you visit Bali.
More than 50 half-naked men sit in a circle and dance to the rhythmical chorus called "Kecak".
One of the three major Balinese dances based on the story of the ancient Indian epic Ramayana.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Bali, Bali
[I will send it to the hotel]
Thank you for a fun day!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel and your desired location.◆ Please let us know where you want to be picked up, your address, contact information, etc.Areas covered: Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Benoa, Sanur, Ubud* Please contact us if you wish to use other areasAirports
- Bali Ngurah Rai Airport, Denpasar Indonesia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kecak Dance tickets will be sold on the evening of the day. We will arrange the time to arrive at Uluwatu Temple as soon as possible in time for sale. However, there are cases where tickets are sold out only by the group if the group's customers come by several large buses. In that case, you will not get a ticket even if you arrive early. Thank you for your understanding.
- It is not a tour that guarantees the effect obtained from the power spot.
- Some tourist spots have long stairs going up and down. Please participate in shoes that are easy to walk.
- Avoid clothing with exposed skin, such as in temples. You may not be able to enter.
- Nyupi (Bali New Year) and dates before and after it cannot be arranged.
- Tour contents, order, etc. may be changed depending on local circumstances.
- If the time is over, an additional charge of 1,000 yen / hour is required.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.