1 Day- Banteay Srei and Kbal Spean-1000lingas Waterfall from Siem Reap
The fantastic day adventure to witness remote less touristy attraction; through active hiking to see the riverbed of 1000 linga carvings of Kbal Spean to well-known intricately carved Banteay Srei whose deep carvings & lintels are perfectly remarked and photographed.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- All local applicable taxes
- English Speaking Guide
- Experienced & safe driver
- Free cool & cool towels during touring
What's excluded :
- Food & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Temple Pass
- Appreciated Tip
- Temple Pass 37$/person
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Kbal Spean
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Banteay Srei, Siem Reap Cambodia
Resume the journey to unlock the intricately carved, beautiful red-pink sandstone temple of Banteay Srei - considered to be a Jewel of Khmer art which features elaborate decorations and its finest details. These factors have made the temple extremely popular with tourists, and have led to its being widely praised as a “precious gem”.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kbal Spean, Angkor Kulen Hills, Siem Reap Cambodia
Our escort guide and driver will be meeting you at 7.30am at your hotel’s lobby then transfer beyond Angkor jungle toward to Kbal Spean hill where we start hiking up with 45 minutes, through rooting/rocky path to see the series of sandstone formation carved under the river, which was built during Angkor period. We stroll around the riverbed of 1000 linga carvings admired small river and its waterfall (seasonal) and learn from your tour guide about Angkorian history then you can bathe under the falls if you visit it at the end of the rainy season.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.