#1 Dancing Horse Show – Lunch Buffet & Pachacamac Inca Site
Marvel at the exhibition of the best Peruvian Paso horses. Watch them dancing to the beat of an elegant sailor and enjoy a delicious lunch at a fantastic Hacienda house near Lima. It is also included a visit to the most interesting archaeological site of Lima to learn about the culture and history of the ancient cultures in Peru.
Come with us and be part of this unforgettable experience. Book it now! Do not miss it!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Free Pick up and Drop off to your Hotel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- All entrance tickets
- Lunch Buffet
- Entry/Admission - Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Mamacona
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo de Sitio y Santuario Arqueologico de Pachacamac, Antigua Carretera Panamericana Sur Km.31.5, Lurin Peru
After picking you up, we will head south to Pachacamac, which is a vast archeological site located in Lima.
This is one of the largest religious centers in pre-Inca times on the Peruvian coast. Remarkable religious compound, buildings from different kingdoms before Inca since 200 AD origin. Incas built here majestic pyramids dedicated to the sun and the moon and admire the architectural precision of the buildings while learning about the customs and traditions of the pre-Inca civilizations.
The building and walls are mainly made of mud blocks and have held up very well given the age of the site.
We will also visit its amazing and well-organized Museum with artifacts recovered from the site.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Hacienda Mamacona, Alameda Mamacona s/n, Lima Lima 37 Peru
After that, we will go to a traditional and unique hacienda - restaurant to enjoy a Peruvian Lunch buffet while watching a spectacular show of traditional folk dances from the Coast, Mountains and Jungle of Peru. It includes dishes, desserts and drinks, Also, you will watch the famous “dancing horse show”, which is spectacular.
Book now! and be part of this unforgettable experience! Do not miss it!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
IMPORTANT:Free pickup and drop-off to your Hotel or Airbnb are included only from the following Lima's districts: Miraflores, Barranco, San Isidro, Downtown Lima (historical center), Chorrillos, Surquillo, San Borja, Santiago de Surco, Pueblo Libre, Jesus Maria, Magdalena del Mar, San Miguel, Rimac, Breña, La Victoria, Lince and La Molina. If you are staying at another district or want to be picked up from the Airport of Lima, to go on tour with us, then a small fee has to be paid due to distance. We also offer free pick up (for cruises) from Callao Port, Plaza Salaverry, Plaza San Miguel or Larcomar Mall.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.