1-D bicycle tour
Bicycle tour by HAT is a unique way to explore some main temples and small temples in the hidden area. Most of this path accessible by foot and bikes. You possibly meet the local who work or earn a living in a traditional way which you can see some carvings in the temple backed to 1000 years ago. You can experience a quiet time of forest and see some temples . You will see some animals, monkeys, birds, squirrels...so on. You will have lunch at the proper restaurant recommended by our tour guide.
We know how to give best service and best experience. Our income is to update our family's standard of living and we can use to provide better education to our kids. More over, we have been offering 4 hours English classes in the villages. Please visit our facebook
Many thanks for your choosing us and supporting our ideas.
This tour is arranged by Mr. Bunleat who is the local Cambodian ( English-speaking) tour guide here.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Mountain bikes
- Drinking waters.
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- One day temple ticket: $37/ Pax
- Travel Insurance/ personal insurance
- Tips to the driver and tour guide ( give them separately)..
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
DAY1 – CYCLE TEMPLE TOUR
This gentle cycle ride gives you the chance to explore the hidden wonders of the Angkor complex, travelling along magical jungle paths and dirt roads only accessible by bike. We developed this unique route specifically to avoid the throngs of tourists, and it’s become our most popular temple tour. In-between the main sights, there is often not another soul in sight.
We start the day early (7AM), transporting you to the temple complex by vehicle and then cycling to the stunning, jungle-clad temple of Ta Phrom. You’ll see how the tentacle-like tree roots are slowly strangling the surviving stones. It’s an evocative sight. Admire the temple in the early morning light and with fewer people around than later in the day. Our journey continues with a tour of Ta Nei temple in the hidden place in the rest. The move of the Victory Gate of Angkor Thom. Then move to the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King and to the center of the city where we see the smiling faces of the Bayon temple. Then move on to the west gate, ride on the wall to the south gate of Angkor Thom.
After an early lunch we visit the spectacular Angkor Wat. During this time of the day the crowds are at a minimum letting you view this amazing structure at its most serene. If at any time you have had enough of cycling, we can relieve you of your bicycle and continue the tour in the support vehicle, which will never be far away, with copious supplies of ice cold bottled water available.
(Please note: 1- While We have developed our own route, please discuss with your guide your expectations. We are happy to provide adventuresome cycling, single-track or a more sedate route. A child seat will be provided for Cillian. 2- The itinerary above is for the full day.
Please e-mail us for the price. Please let us know how many people will be on this tour ( any kids and how old) and your hotel name so that we will work out a proper time to leave your hotel for the tour.
Note: The tour price doesn't include a ticket: $37 USD per person.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please give me the name of your hotel and phone number.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We don't advise this tour to those who have small kids unless they are properly trained.
- Not recommended for those who don't know how to ride a bike.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.