1-4 Private Group Rate Tour: Espiritu Santo Island, Sea Lions and Paddleboarding
Come explore our sea and the flora and fauna that La Paz, Mexico, has to offer you. Dare to discover marvelous landscapes on this adventure, where you can relax at the beach, go paddle boarding or snorkeling.
Let us take you out on a boat where you can snorkel with some friendly sea lions. Come and swim in our refreshing and relaxing crystal clear blue waters. During this adventure, enjoy a delicious lunch while you relax at the island’s pristine beaches!
Espiritu Santo Island, an UNESCO World Heritage Site and part of the national marine park, offers a majestic landscape that you should not miss out during your visit to La Baja calm environment.
The island offers a vast variety of different species of flora and fauna, above and under the sea and the peace of its beaches make a contrasting synergy with the sea and desert. You will be totally captivated with its magic, that you will not want to leave!
We recommend this tour if you are visiting La Baja for the first time!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - (fish ceviche, ham and cheese sandwiches, pasta salad, sliced fruit, granola bars, cookies and chips)
- Bottled water
- Umbrellas, beach chairs and air loungers will be provided for your comfort
- Permits and bracelets for access to Natural Protected Areas
- Photos of your tour at no additional cost
- Certified Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverages are not incluided but you are welcome to bring your favorite drinks.
Espiritu Santo Island, off the coast of La Paz in the Gulf of California, is part of the national marine park and UNESCO World Heritage Site. Espiritu Santo Island is abundant in wildlife and a popular destination for travelers looking to experience one of Mexico’s best kept secret.
Espiritu Santo Island is home to a colony of over 300 friendly sea lions. Join us on our scenic one hour and a half boat tour so you can catch a glimpse of the frigate bird colony at San Gabriel bay and view the beautiful rock formations the Island has to offer. We will take you snorkeling in crystal clear water, then stop for a delicious lunch on one of the island’s pristine beaches. After your meal, you can test your skills on our paddleboards or just lay back on one of our comfy inflatable beach chairs and enjoy the turquoise view.
When visiting La Baja, don’t just see it, you must discover and live it!
* Certain swimming restrictions may apply during the summer months (June, July and August) due to the sea lion’s breeding season. The snorkeling activity may take place at a different site.
Departure Point :Marina Cortez, Marquez de Leon, Topete 2415, Zona Comercial, 23060 La Paz, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/17/2020 - 12/14/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.