1-2-1 Paddleboarding River Trip For Beginners on The River Avon
Learn to stand-up paddleboard (SUP) and have a mini-adventure on the beautiful River Avon with Wittering SUP; an ASI certified SUP school and a British Canoeing Quality Mark Centre.
This 2-hour 1-2-1 coaching and touring session is perfect for beginners who want to go from complete novice to proficient paddler or existing paddlers looking to improve their technique. This is not a group session, you will have the complete attention of ASI instructor, James Wittering.
COVID19 LATEST: All our sessions will be socially distanced, hygienic and will adhere to government guidelines and advice from British Canoeing, the ASI and the Avon Navigation Trust as these evolve over time as well as meeting our own internal COVID19 risk assessment standards.
"James made this the most chilled out and gorgeous experience. Tranquillity, clear and calm instruction. We did a great paddle from Eckington bridge and it included everything you could want from this trip!" Hannah (Facebook review)
per adult from
What's included :
- Our two-hour sessions include all the gear you need to get on the water (board, paddle, leash and buoyancy aid)
What's excluded :
This 2-hour 1-2-1 training and touring session is perfect for beginners who want to go from complete novice to proficient paddler or existing paddlers looking to improve their technique. This is not a group session, you will have the complete attention of ASI instructor, James Wittering.
Perfect for beginners as full instruction is given and all gear is provided including boards, paddles and buoyancy aids, just bring yourself. After an introduction to SUP, a safety briefing and your land-based instruction, we'll head out onto the water for a gentle paddle down the river to enjoy the tranquillity, meet some local wildlife (buzzards, kingfishers, herons, otters and even swimming dear are all about if we're lucky!) and have lots of fun as you learn a new skill and find out for yourself why SUP is the fastest growing watersport in the world!
"Fantastic morning paddling from Eckington Bridge. I think I'm hooked on it and will be booking in again very soon. Really relaxed session and great instructor, everyone should try it." Tim (Facebook review)
Departure Point :Eckington Bridge Picnic Site, Pershore WR10 3DD, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.