1- D adventure tour: Beng Mealea, Peung Komnou & English class
1-D adventure tour: Beng Mealea, Peung Konou and visit our Free English class program.
You will be picked at 6:30 am from the hotel lobby. One day tour here gives you a wonderful experience to a remote temple and mountain reliefs. Then visit our project for villages. Happy Angkor Wat Tour team has supported 4-hour free English program in the villages to help those village kids to have a chance to learn Foreign language which is very important for their future. You can continue their higher education easily if they can master English language.
Note: we have raised some funds and our own donation to pay the teachers'salaries. Our English class runs from Monday to Friday and not on public holiday.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide.
- cold waters
- Cold towels
What's excluded :
- Beng Mealea temple ticket: $5 USD/ Pax
- Motorbike ride to Peung Komnou: $10/ bike
- Travel Insurance
- Tips if you like our service and work.
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beng Mealea, 40 km east of Angkor Wat Cambodia
At 6:30 am, you will be picked up from the hotel and head to Beng Mealea temple located some 65km from the town ship of Siem Reap, this grand temple is a must see. Once hidden in the heart of the jungle, improvements to the surrounding roads have just recently made this cultural treasure accessible to the public. This is a unique way to see this temple early in the morning and you will see a lot of birds, squirrels and other animals jumping from trees to trees. You will have a chance to walk through a beautiful temple on wooden bridge. You can take a lot of photos.
Then move to Svay Ler to visit Peung Komnou (painted reliefs or caves). There you will have a motorbike tour at your own expense. It’s a great experience to see this with no tourists around.
You will have lunch break there. Then visit our English-class. Note: You can involve in teaching if you like or just 10 minutes there.
Back to the hotel by 4 pm.
Note: Our free English class is from Monday to Friday and not on public holiday.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.