04 Nights Nile Cruise From Luxor to Aswan
Desiring a luxury Nile cruise holiday. Want to see the magnificence of the ancient world in upper Egypt or discover the treasures of ancient Egyptian pharaohs in Luxor and Aswan
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfer from/to Airport in A/C private car.
- Mineral water in the tours.
- Accommodation for 4 nights on 05 stars cruise on full board. Breakfast,Lunch and dinner
- Nile Cruise, with all meals included.
- Tour Guide fees. Private tour guide in all tours.
- All tours mentioned including private transport in A/C car
- Visit the valley of the kings,colossi of memnon,karnak temples,komombo templ ,high dam and old dam
What's excluded :
- Visa fees. You can get it in the Airport when arriving for.
- International flights
- Optional tours.
- Entry fees to Monuments and museums.
- the Itinerary
Meet at Luxor Airport or railway station station transfer to cruise via air-conditioned modern limo with our constant care
check in before Lunch
Lunch on board
Visit Karnak Temples
Overnight in Luxor
Meals: Lunch, Dinner
Visit the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and Memnon)
Sail to Edfu Via Esna
Overnight in Edfu
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Visit Edfu Temple
Sail to Kom Ombo
Visit Kom Ombo Temple
Sail to Aswan
Overnight in Aswan
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
visit abu simbel temples (optional tour)
lunch on board
felucca ride around the islands in Aswan
over night Aswan
Disembark from the Nile Cruise after Breakfast
Visit High dam,old dam and unfinished obelisk
Transfer to Aswan Airport or railway station
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our Representative will meet and assist you at luxor International Airport/railway station transfer to cruise via air-conditioned modern limo with our constant careAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.