04 days Gorilla Trekking Safari
This 4 days trip takes you to Bwindi impenetrable forest in south western Uganda, passing through the rolling hills of Kabale and Kisoro. Once finally at Bwindi, the trekking starts at 8:00 am with a briefing from the park authorities. Then a tourist group led by a guide encroaches the forest in search of these rare species. An hour just standing close to these giants is an overwhelming experience one can never forget. This tour also allows you to visit the local community projects either in Buhoma, Ruhija or Rushaga depending on the permits available.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Transport in a 4WD vehicle with pop-up roof and drinking water throughout the safari
- 1 gorilla permit per person and Park-entrance fees for all National parks
- Entry/Admission - Gorilla Bookings
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Equator
What's excluded :
- International air fares, Entry Visas and personal(medical/travel) insurance
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla tracking’s (someone who carries your daypack).
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.)
Day 1: Arrive in Uganda at Entebbe airport
Pass By: Entebbe Botanic Gardens, Berkely Rd, Entebbe Uganda
Our tourist driver/guide will pick you up from Entebbe international Airport. You will be transferred to Kampala, Uganda’s capital city for dinner and overnight stay.
• Dinner: lunch and dinner
Accommodation included: Cassia Lodge
Day 2: Transfer to Bwindi forest
Stop At: Gorilla Bookings, Entebbe Victoria Mall, Kampala Uganda
Your guide will drive you to Bwindi which is located in southwestern Uganda, driving for about 9 hours with stop-overs in Mbarara or Kabale. You will pass through a beautiful part of the country, with an amazing scenery, great countryside with lots of farms, households and winding roads down to Bwindi. You will also have great views of the Virunga Mountains.
Duration: 8 hours
• Breakfast: break fast, lunch and dinner
Accommodation included: Rushaga Gorilla camp
Day 3: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi forest
Stop At: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Buhoma Uganda
Get ready for the bid day today as it will be an unforgettable experience trekking the rare mountain gorilla. You will be passing through tangled vegetation, and steep valleys so carry the right gear for your trekking experience. Surprisingly Bwindi has both Gorillas & Chimpanzees – the only forest in Africa which can make this claim in fact. It also hosts five other species of primate, 113 species of mammal, over 200 butterflies and 360 birds. The Gorillas you will track belong to one of nine habituated family groups who can tolerate the presence of humans for a brief period every day. In groups of 8 people maximum you will be led by an experienced tour guide into the Jungles and this will probably take around 2 to 7 hours depending on how far the gorillas are. You will only be allowed to have 1 hour with the gorillas once they have been located. Indeed it’s a privilege and fantastic opportunity to get close these gentle giants. In the Evening visit the local communities around the forest and interact with the people.
Duration: 6 hours
• Breakfast: lunch and dinner
Accommodation included: Rushaga Gorilla Camp
Day 4: Transfer back to Kampala / Entebbe
Stop At: Uganda Equator, Masaka Road, Kayabwe Uganda
After breakfast, continue your Journey back to Kampala or Entebbe (Airport). With a stopover at the equator for coffee or snacks and it’s one of the best places for your souvenir shopping. Later transfer to Kampala or Entebbe for your flight back home
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our modified tourist vehicles are well spaced and every passenger has access to a window sit hence social distancing. whole vehicle cleaned and sprayed every morning and handles sanitized on regular intervals by the guide/driver.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.