02Nights & 03Days Camel Safari in Jaisalmer
This Safari's we provide are for the true Safari Lovers, as it is rough, time taking, tiring but at the end of the day when safari is over the services we provide like head and foot masage by local barber. Open air Meditation by Local Priest these are add on service/activities which no one provides.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Per Person 01 Camel. 01Safari tent for 02 pax, which includes : Matters, Pillow, Blanket & Common Toilet.
- Breakfast - All 3 meals (Brekfast + Lunch + Dinner) included during Safari. Mineral water while travelling.
- TRANSPORT : For 02Pax A/C Car, For 04Pax Innova car & For 06Pax 01 Tempo.
- Guide During safari is included.
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Camel safari does not includes : Alcoholic/Non Alcoholic Drinks ( All drinks are chargeable )
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Expenses caused beyond our control like rail, flight delays etc.
Guest will be picked up in our Jeeps by our driver and staff and will be taken to the Sand Dunes. At certain point they will be dropped from Jeeps and from there they will be taken on camels to Dunnes. For next 02 days they will be doing the safari and visiting the different villages during their safari.
Departure Point :Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Minimum 02 Pax are required for the booking.We cordinate with guest 01 day before for timings and advise them who will pick them and from what time they will be picked. For this we need to know where guest are staying our their driver details.Airports
- Jaisalmer Airport, Kota Airport Area, Dhauwa, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
- TRIO RESTAURANT, JAISALMER
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.