02 Days Private Sigiriya and Minneriya Tour with Village Experience from Colombo
Explore national park which is perhaps the best spot in the nation to see wild elephants, which are frequently present in immense numbers. Overwhelmed by the antiquated Minneriya Wewa, the recreation center has a lot of scours, woodland, and wetlands in its 88.9 sq km to likewise give haven to toque macaques, sambar deer, wild ox, crocodiles, and panthers.
Visit Sigiriya Rock Fortress located in the heart of Sri Lanka between the towns of Dambulla and Habarane which is one of the most popular attractions in Sri Lanka. Dambulla Cave Temple, It's the brilliance is perceived and that is the reason it holds the title of a world legacy site, Dambulla Cave Temple otherwise called the Golden Temple.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation at Habarana or Sigiriya
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotel only)
- English Speaking Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Minneriya National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Dambulla Cave Temple
- Entry/Admission - Habarana Lake
Day 1: Colombo- Sigiriya
Stop At: Minneriya National Park, Maradankadawala-Habarana-Thirukkondaiadimadu Highway, 50150 Sri Lanka
This national park is perhaps the best spot in the nation to see wild elephants, which are frequently present in immense numbers. Overwhelmed by the antiquated Minneriya Wewa, the recreation center has a lot of scours, woodland, and wetlands in its 88.9 sq km to likewise give haven to toque macaques, sambar deer, wild ox, crocodiles, and panthers.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress, Sigiriya 21120 Sri Lanka
Sigiriya or Sinhagiri is an ancient rock fortress located in the northern Matale District near the town of Dambulla in the Central Province, Sri Lanka. The name refers to a site of historical and archaeological significance that is dominated by a massive column of rock nearly 200 metres high.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: OTN World, 30 Deanston place, Colombo 00300 Sri Lanka
When you travel as a OTN World client, you can rest assured knowing that we will strive to take care of any problem you may encounter. With emergency support available 24 hours a day, help is just a phone call away. We are committed to resolving any emergency that may arise and will do our utmost to satisfy immediate needs.
Stop At: Dambulla Cave Temple, Jaffna Hwy, Habarana 50150 Sri Lanka
The delightful Royal Rock Temple complex sits about 160m over the street in the southern piece of Dambulla. From the caverns there are sublime perspectives over the encompassing wide open; Sigiriya is plainly unmistakable some 20km inaccessible. Five separate caverns contain around 150 completely dazzling Buddha statues and works of art, some of Sri Lanka's most significant and reminiscent strict workmanship. Buddha pictures were first made here more than 2000 years back, and throughout the hundreds of years, ensuing lords added to and decorated the cavern workmanship.
Duration: 1 hour
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Overnight at 3 star hotel
Day 2: Sigiriya-Habarana-Colombo
Stop At: Habarana Lake, Habarana Sri Lanka
Begin your Bullock cart ride across the village past paths bordered with medicinal herbs, shrubs, trees and various species of butterflies. Upon reaching the reservoir hop aboard a catamaran for a boat ride. Hop off at the bank and head to a local farmer’s house where your lunch will be cooked. You will also climb to a tree house which is used as a watchout point for farmers. Finally you will board a tuk tuk and transferred to the tour starting point
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.